Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wonderful gathering with Al Quran

Today, I get up early. At 4.45 a.m. It is very morning for me. But, I must get up. Although my room friends still fast asleep. I go to the bathroom. I wash my cloth, then I take a bath. Uhhhh... it is very coll. I all my friend and must go to the campus. do you know , why I go to the campus? I have an even. "Wonderful Gathering with Al Quran" It is organized by EKSIS ROHIS in Economy Faculty in my university. So, I am very curious, what will I do in this event?



This event is started with read Basmallah together. Then, the lead of EKSIS opened event. Each paticipants, read 1 juz Al Qur'an. Alhamdulillah 30 juz is finished by 27 participants. After that, we ate snack. There are "bakwan and fried tempe". It is so taste, because I have not eaten this morning. So, I ate ravenously.
Then, there is a small game to introduce own personalization. We, answered some question. Our answer, turned out have meaning. And its meaning describe our personalization. It is so funny. 1 question still I remember.
"If you is in a jungle. There is an old house. What do you see to the door? Is it opened or closed?"
If you select opened, means that you are an openess person. But, if you select closed, means that you are an introvet person. And many question again. From this game, I am less able to recognize my personalization.
The second game, is we must write 5 potential. Then, we must stick it in the wall magazine. After that, we read another paper which is written friends potential. We always, remember it. Next, we asked to write again in our paper. There is a wisdom from the game. That, each person has potential although, sometimes he don not notice it. And, with read another potential, we can know each other shortcoming's and add our potential.
The last event is eat ice cream together. We get a cup of cocholate ice cream. It is very taste and delicious. Long time I do not eat ice cream, because it is expensive.


 The last event is testimony. Reperesentative participants express wisdom and lessons to be learned from this activity.

Actually, I feel happy. I get many lessons from it. Meaning of togetherness and cooperation as well as to optimize the potential of us. You must spirit, because you are not alone. You have friend in this organization will give you strength and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment