Friday, April 12, 2013

An unique Rice Cone

When I was graduated in state junior high school, I was 12 years old. I educated in SMP N 2 Kebumen. There were many experience I was gotten in there. My school is very good. It is one of the best school in Kebumen. And in there I met a lot of friends. They come from many village in Kebumen.
My school is very creative. It is seem in Birthday's School. My birthday school in August. Near Independent day of Indonesia. So, my school celebrated Independent day and its birthday. It is held many event. My big family in SPENDA was very busy. It is during 3 days. But, 1 week with preparation. So, in 1 week, the students did not study.
One of the event was competition of Rice Cone between class for all generations. Every class must make a rice cone. We cooked at home. In the school, we just decorated it. One of friend in my class had cooked rice cone at her home. Every class sent 5 person to decorated it in room which is used to competition. And , another member class must encourage their class.
During 1 hour , we had working hard to decorate it. But, we felt satisfied with our product. Our beautiful Rice Cone was on the table together rice cone from other class. There were very unique. And they were beautiful also.

Then , 3 Juries began tasting the dish. They reveals different expressions. So, we became panic, concerned and anxious. We hope our class would be winner.  But, all of decisions with in the jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment