Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fierce of Sincerity

Once upon a time there is a rich King. He was having a journey. He arounded his kingdom with the guards. He wanted to know about citizen's condition. When he got in the a market, the King was surprised. He saw an old beggar with shabby clothes and opened hand. She hope alms.
The King felt care, so the King and guards stopped and asked to the old beggar.
 "I am sorry Mister, how long you have lived as here? What should I do to help you?"
The old beggar answered " I was in here very long. Did you want to help me and will give anything I want?" 
The King answered again " Mister, we deliberately came to here to help people who need any help as you. What can I do for you"
" I said thanks for your attention to help me. Before you help me, may I ask once again ? Is it trye you are going to help me ? Is it true you able to provide my desire?"  asked the beggar.
The King was upset. His face became flushed. His pureness disturb. And his tone become higher.
"Hei old beggar, I am a King in here. Ihave anything which you do not have it. You just say ehat do you want?"
"Well, my King. Please, fill my pocket until full " answer the beggar with humbled tone.
The King started the guards to fill beggar's pocket. But, stangely 2 pot of gold pieces got in the pocket. But, it is looked directly lost. Finally, the King stopped to fill the pocket's beggar andasked to beggar.
" What's wrong with it? Why did my gold as it loss?"
" Welll, my King. The pocket as empity even as barefoot. As you. You give me gold with like vanity, compulsion, grumbling or with particular purpose. So, all it will lost. And do not get advantages to us. As a dust fly in." answered the beggar.
The King was surprised and asked to the beggar. " So, what should I do to closed the pedestal?"
"Indeed which can closed my pedestal that is not in vain is pureness and sincercity" answered the beggar.

No comments:

Post a Comment