Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do you Agree, that success is just for You?

This night, I was doing my homework. I and my friends were  writing my blog. There is a beautiful girl come to us. She wear a veil. And, she brings mats. "Assalamualaikum" she said.
We surprised and turn to her. She is my mentor. So, I stop my work and prepare to go to study islamic with her.
This night we discuss an interesting theme. "Success is mine". Wow it's sounds great. So, we are very enthusiastic to hear it. The leader is Nn. Amri from Javanese Major.
First, we hear a story. The story is touching my heart. About a girl whom has a cancer stadium 4. She is very severe. But, she still excited to spare her end life. Even, she prayed her family, when she was dying. She prayed her brother to be success, father;s business growth rapidly, and soon.
We can take heed. that our life is very valuable. During we still life in the world, we should do the best for our life.
Second, we is shown a painting. We were asked to describe it in one word. In here, I will tell you in many word. This painting is very wonderful. There are several flowers. It is beautiful flower. Its colour is orange. It is layer in a stick and leaves. It is very natural.
Even, perseption everybody to the painting is different although the object is same. As our success. Everybody can definite her own success.
Actually, everybody birth as a winner. We are given time. Time is managed by effective. Because every second of our life is very important. So, Do not surrender your time. Because in this time process of success is started. Do the best to reach your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment