Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Inspiring Story


Different Fate from 2 seed of plant.

Once upon a day there are two seeds of plant in wide and fertile field. One day, 2 seeds was talked together.
The first seed started to express its wishes to her friend. " One day  future, I want to grow big and bigger. Iwant to stamp my roots sturdy stick to the ground. I want to develop my buds tree to said spring greeting. I wanted  to feel sunlight warm. I wanted to  feel softeness  morning dew in my leaves  purport. Iwould be very happy. "
But the second seed also expressed her wisrounhes. " I disagree with you. If I planted my roots in this  ground, Idonot know, what will I meet in the ground. Did not  in this ground is very dark did? . If I break my buds to the top, I was scared  my beautiful buds would be lost. My buds would be trampled, torn and damaged. I woud not as that. I did not shadow, if I open my bud, surely snails will eat me. And surely if I grow , childreen will repeal me fron the ground. Not,  I will be better if I was patient waiting for secure situation. It will be better for me.

 Then several years , both of seeds do what will they wanted. The first seedstill  grow and develop her bud. But, the second seed was patient waiting for in the silence, alone, and lonely. One day a chicken
paws to the ground. Where two seeds is present. The chicken found two seeds. Finally, it ate the second seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment