Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Everything is Easy with Alms

There is a true story about the miracle of alms.


There is a couple of husband and wife. They had been got married. Surely, they hope get a descent. Month to months I wait for its. But, there is not sign of pregnancy. Maybe because of I do not get what I  hope, so I be stress. Finally, I ask advice from my husband and my friends. They give me advice to be patient.
One day, in Ramadhan month, I talk to my husband. I want to alms as a way to get a descent. My husband said that baby is expensive, so we must release much alms. We must to do that. We give alms some wealth to poor people.
And also, before I pregnant I had promised if I pregnant I will give alms every months until I childbirth. And God's promised is always true. In the "takbiran" night I am positive pregnant.
So, since the time I start my promise to give alms every months in the free maternity clinic in Solo. My desire just one. I want to help poor people to maternity easily. So, God gives me ease when I maternity.
Time which we waiting for is come. A week since "HPL" time, my first kid is birth. I maternity by cesarean operation. Because it is difficult by nature way. A man kids had birth in the world. We are very moved happy.
After that, we must pay cost of maternity in the hospital. It is 8 million. It is too expensive for my husband as a teacher. My saving is not enough. Whereas rent  house is due. So, we must look for credit. Because we do not want to troublesome my parents.
Subhanallah, unexpected. my friend give 5 million as zakat his family. It is an ease from God. My cost is reduced. From this money added my saving, we can pay maternity cost, rent house and "aqiqoh" cost.
And help for my other friends. We do not stopped say grateful for this gift. We be more sure that with


alms everything is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment