Friday, April 12, 2013

My first Meeting in Entrepreneur Coaching Clinic

It is a busy and tired today. I went to campus at 7.00 a.m. with my friends from Rusunawa. Then, we started lesson at 7.30 in the morning until 09.00 a.m. We get a happy news.What is it? Next week, my lecturer must duty in activity test for SMA. So, several lecturer do not fill meeting. But, we get task. So, we still get value.
It is at 02.40, we out of the last class. My friends direct to some rusunawa.But, Rohmah, AzizAh, Kiki and I do not go to home. Because we must join a event. The event is "Entrepreneur Coaching Clininc". It is an event from Dept PSDM of BSO KEWIRAUSAHAAN .

We gathered in Center Library. We divided some groups with a tutor. I am in group 8. There are 8 member in group 8. My tutor is amazing person. His name is Fauzi. He is in 6 semester. He is a low profile person, so we felt enjoy in here. First, we introduce ourselves to other member. We come from different of  major. Then, we said about our business plan. Accessories, snack, cake, game online, fashion and soon. Several of us had have a business for example selling pulse.

Next, my tutor give a testimony for ecouraged us. He told about his business. He felt very excited about business. It is in his soul. When he in Elementary School he had a business. He received screen printing services. When, he was in State Junior High School he become a broker for sell and buy handphone.

Then, in University he, back to be an entrepreneur. He opened rent car and driver. Without capital, he receive money. Now, he developed a new business. A store for sell and buy laptop second. La Tansa Computer.
Wow.. I am very amazed to him. I hope , I have an entrepreneurship in my soul again. I want to look for new business opportunity. I must fighting. I am sure, I can be a success entrepreneur. You must wait for my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment