Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Forgive me my friend..'''

I feel shy to my friend.
I feel sorry to her.
I otherwise can not see her face?
But, I can not be like this. I must apologize to her.

The problem started when my roommate  was sick. Maybe she was tired. Because yesterday, she joined an extracurricular " Pramuka". She  stayed 2 days in campus. With many event. I know that scout in very busy. For example the event in nature. It is very exhausting. We must have stamina full and body fit to finish every event. Even, scout in level university more than scout in high school level. During I joined scout in Elementary school , in state junior high school and in high school. Many positive event, I joined. For example in High School, I joined "Climbing" to the mountain. We could see nature, river, green trees and fresh air. It is very excited.
At this time, I don not know what kind event in scout university. But, I am sure that the event more various and excited also. Because, students are very interest with scout in university. They join in this organization. I hear that scout in university more focus in social. For example, helping victims in dissaster, service social  in remote areas and do research in small village. Wow, it is very interesting.
Actually, I wanna to join it. But, I am aware that my body is not strong enough. I must oriented in organization which necessary to me.
Back to the original topic, about I and her She was sick. Her temperature is very high. I don not know what should I do. We just pray, hope she will get better soon. I must to do my homework. As well as Zizah and Ulfa. So we are bust to finish my task without treat her. So well with it, my neighborning room treats her. She compress her forehead until her heat down and smearing with eucalyptus  oil. She really become a PMR.
Now, she get better soon. She was calling her parents. I hear what they talked about. That, I, Zizah and Ulfa are not care to her. So, well with it other people.
Oh.. Iam very sorry.
I imagine how about I in her position. I am sick but there is not  care and treat me.
my roommate... please forgive me..
But, I am not brave enough to apologize to you.
I am very sad.

1 comment:

  1. tenang,,,, kamu ngga bisa,,?? ada yang lain yang punya waktu untuk membantu,,,
    kalau orang sakit,, di doain aja itu sudah termasuk membantu dia lho,,,,

    ReplyDelete