Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Lessosns Preparation vs Failure from our group today.

Today, I really am very excited. I get up early, but I forget to pray tahajjud. Ufttt... I am very sorry. But, I must be dilligent. I take a bath and wash clothing. Oh my God, no time to eat so, I just drink a glass of milk and a piece of bread. Lessons finished at 08.30 a.m. But, I can not go to the  dormitory. Because I, Zizah and Putri must do something special. Do you know what is it ? It is first time for us. We will make a short video. To promote our business plan. Before, I introduce my produce. It is a new product. The name is "Emping Chocolate" 
I tell you about the concept was initially. Actually, I find this  concept. There are several students whom study together. Then they feel bored and hungry. Other friends tell about a new snack. They, are interesting and plan to buy it. I think it is a nice idea. We just do it.
But, it is not easy as I imagine. I taken pains to put them together. Instead their busy with their laptops. So, I must finish it myself. I must study to reduce egoism. A few days ago, we have finished  our shooting location. It is at Center Library besides auditorium. It is a hot today. And, we have not a volunteer a a cameramen. We are confused. What should we do? The day wore, and we have a lessons, so this shooting must be cut. We plan to continue in the evening.But, in the evening it is rain. So, we decide to continue shoot in dormitory as a plan 2.
Huft , really I am very tired. My rootmate, Evi, is sick. And I not yet  treat her. I am really sorry.
At 08.00 p.m. we started shooting at the fourth floor. Alhamdulillah, finally the shooting finish. Thank you, Eka. you have become cameramen for our group.
I could pluck wisdom from this day . That, in group, we are one. We, must planning anything seriously. If we fail to planning, in fact we had planned failure itself. Usually we do the task if it is deadline. So, we feel nervous and depressed. And for our group, you are really amazing. Without you I am nothing. Thank you my friends. The power of friendship is very strong. It seems difficult but with a friend beside us, we feels get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment